- Draining pasta noodles, washing vegetables, rinsing rice and grains, even using in conjunction with cheesecloth to strain yogurt or stock, a colander is indispensable in a well-equipped kitchen. With different features and materials to choose from, here’s what you need to know about buying the best colanders for your needs, and ways that you can make the most of your purchase.
Perfect For All Type Of Food
- Rice Washing Bowl Strainer is perfectly designed with the right sized straining holes which helps in rinsing or draining small-grained foods, such as rice, quinoa, or orzo.
- They’re also good for straining solids out of stock or particles out of a liquid.
- It is perfect for all kinds of beans, lentils, veggies, fruits, macaroni, noodles, pasta. The straining hole is simply perfect not only for these products but also for tiny particles like rice, pulses, beans, etc.
- Small holes quickly drain water without any grains getting caught in them or escaping. Easy To Work, Like Never Before
- Get rid of water and starch in your pasta in a few seconds or clean your potatoes, tomatoes, daal and any other vegetable, fruit, or legume effortlessly.
- The built-in strainer gives you a quick and easy transition from a bowl to a colander. This product can be used to rinse the fruits and then later it can also be used to store
- the fruits in the fridge, making the whole process so easy without the need to change the bowls.
- The edge of the handle, easy to hold.
- The dimension of the bowl is 21 X 17 X 8.5 (L X W X H cm), it is perfectly designed for regular kitchen use and is compact and a space-saving bow
In The Box
|Model Name||Wash Rice Rinse Fruit Vegetables Basin Stainer & Sieve Bowl Drainer Collapsible Colander|
Body And Design Features
|Generic Name||Colanders, Sieves & Strainers|
|Country of Origin||India|